Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I got a job!

Soon everyone will be saying "back to school", get ready to go back to school kiddos!  Am I ready?  No.  It's okay.  Really, it's okay.  I'm very happy to returning to my old school, and knowing that Marissa is learning and playing right down the hall, well that's the cherry on top.  I pray that her teacher is not only smart (an out-of-the-box type) but kind.  I hope she doesn't jump to conclusions about Marissa because my daughter is unique.  She's becoming bilingual.  She's a thinker.  She's creative and nurturing.  I wish Mrs. Whiz could be her full time teacher...she'd get Marissa.   

On another note, I've misplaced my camera and haven't been able to download my latest knitting project:  leg warmers for my niece Jocilynn's 10th birthday.  She dances and loves red, so warmers are the perfect gift.  My baby brother is turning 32 this year.  No so baby, I know!  Still, he's the baby of the family.    

The leg warmers are kntted in the round...an eyelett pattern...eyelettes move around to the left or right (depends on which leg you slip them onto).

Husband's calling...hope to make the best of this week.  Have to get new pair of glasses, school clothes/shoes for Marissa and I and go to Dallas to see my Godson. 

Peace and love to all,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. By the way, foot's doing great. I'm even walking barefoot now! Praise God.

    ReplyDelete