Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Getting away to knit

You know, one day, I'm going to pick up some needles and yarn and walk out of the front door.  I can't sit to knit, even though my life depends (and sanity) depends on it.  My husband and daughter are a bit needy today (and typing these words is becoming more difficult because my cursor keeps jumping around, ugh!

I'm so excited because it seems I may have found a knitting group here in town on the UNT campus.  I don't know the hour they meet, though.  Maybe Momma will watch Marissa for a while...I'll take her an iced tea, that'll do it!

I've been working out in the yard  a little today.  I just found out (I love youtube) that I hydrangeas do not love clay soil...hay, hay, hay!

Well, duty calls!  I hope to join a knitting group soon....my life, and sanity, depends on it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment