Monday, April 5, 2010

Staying up late....

I know I shouldn't do it, but I about two days out of the month. You know, right before Mother Nature brings you your monthly "gift"! Hormones, I wish you'd leave me alone! Mija's asleep and I'm up trying to get this blog started. No followers yet. I'm guessing Jesus never worried about that. He knew. Well, I don't want anyone to worship me, or even wonder what I would do in any given, mundane situation. I'm just Nina. Knitting, gardening Nina...when slip away from hubby and preschooler long enough to exhale. It's okay. Believe me. I wouldn't change anything about my life. Mommas just need some time to ourselves, you know, to exhale and then inhale once again!

Well, I hope to connect with other woman like me. I've been wanting to start a knitters club here in town, but that's not going to happen soon. An online club will do just fine.

I planted my roses last weekend, and now I'm wanting to move them. Saw a video on youtube about moving rose bushes when their in season. No too difficult; I can do it!

I'd love to know what you've planted or knitted lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment